Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> The Kraken Wakes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Kraken Wakes...

Thursday 6 October 2011

Proud to be thick
I will not learn, I will not learn...
There I was in my local library the other day, furiously trying to educate my first/ only born when I overheard a conversation between the librarian and the local yoof. 
Said yoof (a beautiful stereotype of a hoodie-wearing ape with burning acne) was asking for a carrier bag to transport home a pile of books he was picking up for a relative. Course, now that bags are banned here in Wales (well, you know what I mean)  the librarian was unable to oblige. The result? The yoof loudly declared, "I'm not walking down the street with books. I'll look like a right twat!" before leaving the tomes on the counter and lolloping out of the building.
Looks like The Jeremy Kyle Show has stage fodder for a good few years yet. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home