Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> The Kraken Wakes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Kraken Wakes...

Sunday 18 September 2011

A P-P-P-P-Portion of Veale
What's not to love?
Just thought. If you want to know more about what I, The Kraken, and her family does (but without the rage and profanities) have a sniff of martinveale.blogspot.com
He's the lucky bastard who married me, sired a child with me and wrestled me to the psych unit. He's also been blogging for waaaay longer than I have and bangs on for hours about rugby, cricket, American football, telly and the general injustices that befall those of us who occasionally come into contact with the more fat-handed members of the human race. 
Visit him. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home