Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> The Kraken Wakes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Kraken Wakes...

Monday 12 September 2011

And another thing...

Where I keep my chips
Christ, It's nice being able to blog/ write whatever the frig I like. As a journalist there was always the chance that an editor could see my blogging which meant:

a) they'd hate my writing and never commission me

or

b) every one of my posts would have to be pithy and arresting and insightful foreverenever.
Now I can write utter cobblers, though. In fact I have already started. Oooh, and I can swear too. 
Fucketyfuck!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home