Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> The Kraken Wakes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Kraken Wakes...

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Gender Bending
Still not good enough for
the Daily Mail
Foaming, yet beloved, kraken-lovers I have a treat for you. Today I'm bleating my brand of bleat from an altogether different class of soap box, the wimmin's website The Vagenda.
As ever I'm kicking around the Daily Mail for the delightful way in which it's gaily reduced the talented and ball-busting Beyonce to an ill-performing chinwagger and tinkly male sidekick at the recent BET awards. Oh shame on you Bay, for not giggling behind your fan at the sheer joy of bagging a husband. Shame on you.
Anyway, goggle at the whole vile DM malarchy - and my unending fury at the patronising fuckers - right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home