Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> The Kraken Wakes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Kraken Wakes...

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dropping Off
It looks like I feel
Right then, my kraken loving loons. You know by now that I've had a few skirmishes with the black dog of depression, the arse biting little bastard. So I've set up a new blog especially for my musings, rantings and general bus-station burblings on said subject. It's called - wait for it - www.thekrakensleeps.blogspot.com. Look, just go with it ok? For fuck's sake, humour me. 
Anyway, you've got a lovely new link to the blog up there on the right of the page. Right now it contains my previous wibbly insights but I'll be throwing more on there as and when I get up wind. 
See you on the dark side!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home