Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> The Kraken Wakes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Kraken Wakes...

Thursday 1 March 2012

Life Lessons 2
Another student gripe, if you will:
Right at this moment I'm in my local coffee shop and you know what utter fucking imbecility I've just witnessed? Thee three people in front of me in the queue - all students - each bought a cup of coffee with their credit cards. Yes, a cup of coffee. With their credit cards. By the time I was served I was almost squirting HP sauce into my own eyes with the frustration of it all.
For. Fuck's. Sake. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2 March 2012 at 02:00 , Blogger Joanne Mallon said...

I will join you in your FFS and add in a WTF for good measure.

 
At 2 March 2012 at 04:43 , Blogger The Kraken said...

Ithangu!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home