Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> The Kraken Wakes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Kraken Wakes...

Thursday 10 November 2011


Park Life
Gimp.
People who park their cars like wankers. They’re the sort who can fuck my day up to the point that I’m unable to function as a rational human being. 
At my favourite coffee shop this morning  – which has a car park teeny enough to swallow – I found a car had been less parked than abandoned across several spaces. Thing is, I knew exactly the type who’d do this and I wasn’t disappointed with my guesswork when the shaven-headed bloke with the gawp, tats and latest copy of Autotrader necked his brew and clambered straight into said car. I almost hollered Bingo! You can spot the fuckers a mile off can’t you? 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home